Ashton Creek Health and Rehab has partnered with Park Place Senior Living to become part of a continuum of care campus. The campus is conveniently located across the street from Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne on a richly landscaped forest grove campus – complete with a pond and walking paths – where residents are close to all the advantages that a city has to offer. Our team is guided by a commitment to exceed the expectations of our patients and residents by delivering premium healthcare services. We feature a 139 bed skilled nursing center specializes in short-term rehabilitation services. Our dedicated professionals create service plans that are customized specifically to the unique needs of each individual in our care. Our focus, first and foremost, is to provide our patients with the personalized services and support needed to successfully restore their independence and return them to their greatest potential…all within a comfortable elegant and inspiring atmosphere.
Ashton Creek received a Perfect Annual Survey in 2013 and is currently overall a 5-Star Rated Facility.
For a complete list of our managed care contracts, click here. If you don’t see your plan listed here, we are willing to discuss your eligibility and can assist to find the best option that will meet your needs!
- Advance therapy program called PATHWAYS
- Alter G Treadmill
- State-of-the-Art therapy equipment
- A wellness program to help individuals maintain mobility, self-care & flexibility
- Recreational Therapy (Community excursions, pet visits, games, music, entertainment, etc.)
- Skilled nursing services with Licensed professional 24 hours a day whether a brief or extended stay is required.
- Nursing services featuring: IV, nutrition & wound care teams, respiratory treatments, feeding tubes & pain management
- Specialized Activities
- Psychological Services
- Family Support
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Specialized Features & Contract Services
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care certified rooms
- Respite care to relieve caregivers at home for up to 30 days
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Foreign language translation available
- Free WIFI for Residents and Families
- Care plan team to meet with patients and families to review progress, concerns, and goals.
- Contract services available by appointment to all: Physicians, Lab, X-ray, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Dental, Eye & Counseling Services
- Hospice and palliative care for comfort (including medical, social, spiritual psychological and emotional support.)
Accelerated Care Plus Program
Accelerated Care Plus is a program that allows our therapy team to address a number of clinical conditions with effective treatment interventions. These conditions/interventions include contracture reduction, pain management, wound healing, fall prevention, muscle re-education, and incontinence improvement. Outcome analysis has demonstrated significant and consistent improvements utilizing the ACP modalities.
Whether it’s for a scheduled surgery or an unexpected illness or injury requiring hospitalization, our dedicated medical team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, therapists and other skilled caregivers are focused on achieving positive outcomes for your recovery and to get you living well again in your home or other setting. We specialize in the following Post-Hospitalization Recovery Programs:
- Complex Wound Care
- Dietician Monitored Meals and Consultations
Our medical team’s mission is to be at your side every step of the way on your journey to recovery and living well again! Our medical staff’s primary goal is to assist you in regaining and attaining your highest level of physical function possible. Our patients and families are a vital part of our care team. Together we make the journey possible!Our Transition-to-Home program sets us apart from other rehab facilities. Throughout your stay with us and during your plan of discharge our team of Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists, Social Workers and Dieticians provide you and your family with education, resources and post-discharge instructions.
Safety, medication management, nutrition, maintaining your strength and performing daily activities of life can significantly impact your ability to maintain progress at home or in another setting following discharge from our facility. Our team will stay in touch with you following your discharge to see how you are doing and answer any questions you may have regarding your post-discharge instructions. Our aim is to help you maintain your rehab momentum!
Recover Well. Rehab Well. Live Well. At Ashton Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center, we know Living Well Changes Everything!
If you have any questions about our services, programs, the admission process, payment options or any other question, don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions Coordinator at Admit.firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact our Administrator directly at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or require any assistance.
We would love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below about your experiences, our facility, or a message to a family member. We will be sure and pass the message along!