Ashton Creek Health and Rehab has partnered with Park Place Senior Living to become part of a continuum of care campus. The campus is conveniently located across the street from Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne on a richly landscaped forest grove campus – complete with a pond and walking paths – where residents are close to all the advantages that a city has to offer. Our team is guided by a commitment to exceed the expectations of our patients and residents by delivering premium healthcare services. We feature a 115 bed skilled nursing center specializes in short-term rehabilitation services. Our dedicated professionals create service plans that are customized specifically to the unique needs of each individual in our care. Our focus, first and foremost, is to provide our patients with the personalized services and support needed to successfully restore their independence and return them to their greatest potential…all within a comfortable elegant and inspiring atmosphere.
- Advance therapy program called PATHWAYS
- Alter G Treadmill
- State-of-the-Art therapy equipment
- A wellness program to help individuals maintain mobility, self-care & flexibility
- Recreational Therapy (Community excursions, pet visits, games, music, entertainment, etc.)
- Skilled nursing services 24 hours a day (Brief of extended stays, grooming, bathing, dressing, & personal hygiene as needed)
- Nursing services featuring: IV, nutrition & wound care teams, respiratory treatments, feeding tubes & pain management
- Specialized Activities
- Psychological Services
- Family Support
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Specialized Features & Contract Services
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care certified rooms
- Respite care to relieve caregivers at home for up to 30 days
- Special security features for each individual’s safety
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Foreign language translation available
- Free WIFI for Residents and Families
- Care plan team to meet with patients and families to review progress, concerns, and goals.
- Contract services available by appointment to all: Physicians, Lab, X-ray, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Dental, Eye & Counseling Services
- Hospice and palliative care for comfort (including medical, social, spiritual psychological and emotional support.)
Accelerated Care Plus Program
Accelerated Care Plus is a program that allows our therapy team to address a number of clinical conditions with effective treatment interventions. These conditions/interventions include contracture reduction, pain management, wound healing, fall prevention, muscle re-education, and incontinence improvement. Outcome analysis has demonstrated significant and consistent improvements utilizing the ACP modalities.
Ashton Creek Health & Rehab Center
4111 Park Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Click Here For Directions
Phone: (260) 373-2111
Fax: (260) 572-2255
We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment about your experiences, our facility or just a quick note to a family member here and we’ll be sure to pass the message along!