Nestled in a secluded neighborhood, offering retirement living options for seniors and only a few minutes away from large shopping centers and restaurants, makes our community the ideal place to call home.Astoria Health and Rehab provides short-term, sub acute care and long term skilled nursing care for those who need help attaining or maintaining their highest physical, social and emotional well-being. In addition to these services Astoria offers a specialized rehabilitation community for seniors that seek short term rehab to home. Upon admissions to the unit a therapy team along with a doctor will assess your rehabilitation needs and develop a customized treatment plan. The plan will be implemented by a highly professional therapy team with your goals in mind. When you’re not with a therapist or down in the gym rest and relax in your own private room and enjoy your favorite shows on a LCD TV or call a friend and share your progress…the phone service is free.
Other medical services on campus include physician, and psychiatric consultation, podiatry, dental care, pain management and emergency services. Physical,
occupational and speech therapists, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, social workers, activity therapists, hospice staff and case managers work closely with the patient and family to achieve a common goal of maximum dignity, function and well-being. This goal is to renew life’s special moments through a continuum of care in an atmosphere of “being home with friends”.
We also offer Assisted Living services.
- Advance therapy program called PATHWAYS
- A wellness program to help individuals maintain mobility, self-care & flexibility
- Recreational Therapy (Community excursions, pet visits, games, music, entertainment, etc.)
- Skilled nursing services 24 hours a day (Brief of extended stays, grooming, bathing, dressing, & personal hygiene as needed)
- Nursing services featuring: IV, nutrition & wound care teams, respiratory treatments, feeding tubes & pain management
- Hospice and palliative care for comfort (including medical, social, spiritual psychological and emotional support.
Specialized Features & Contract Services
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care certified rooms
- Respite care to relieve caregivers at home for up to 30 days
- Special security features for each individual’s safety
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Free WIFI for Residents and Families
- Foreign language translation available
- Care plan team to meet with patients and families to review progress, concerns, and goals.
- Contract services available by appointment to all: Physicians, Lab, X-ray, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Dental, Eye & Counseling Services
Accelerated Care Plus Program
Accelerated Care Plus is a program that allows our therapy team to address a number of clinical conditions with effective treatment interventions. These conditions/interventions include contracture reduction, pain management, wound healing, fall prevention, muscle re-education, and incontinence improvement. Outcome analysis has demonstrated significant and consistent improvements utilizing the ACP modalities.
Astoria Health & Rehabilitation Center
701 Overlook Drive
Winter Haven, FL 33884
Click Here For Directions
Phone: (863) 318-5000
We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment about your experiences, our facility or just a quick note to a family member here and we’ll be sure to pass the message along!